In Library & Cultural Services, we believe in putting our users at the heart of everything we do. We want our services to be shaped around you, so that we can meet your needs effectively and support you to succeed in your studies, teaching or research.
We also want our libraries to be places that support the development of learning communities.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Join the Library Advisory Group mailing list where we'll highlight opportunities to tell us about your experiences
- Follow us on social media (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Facebook) for the latest updates
- Give us feedback at any time via email, chat, in person or via our feedback form
- Volunteer to curate a thematic reading list, write a blog post or curate a display at one of our libraries (COVID-19 permitting) - we'd love to have you on board!
- For example, see our Black History Month reading list, featuring picks from Samira Diebire, Students' Union Black Officer in 2019/20
- Come along to one of events, such as our workshops as well as things like "Words with...", a collaboration with the Lakeside Theatre where we invite writers to come and talk about their work